Conditions we commonly treat
- Balance and vestibular dysfunction
- Sports injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Balance training for seniors
- Fall-risk assessment
- Workplace injuries
- Concussion / Traumatic brain injury
- Neck and back pain
- TMJ pain and dysfunction
- Posture related / bodymechanics
- Women's health (pre and post-natal care)
- Post mastectomy
Call Today for a Free Injury Assessment!
PT Treatment Sessions are one-on-one with an expert, licensed PT and begin with a thorough medical history and evaluation. Treatments may include:
- Manual Therapy (joint and soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, neural mobilization)
- Therapeutic Exercises, including trunk stability, core strengthening, posture and balance training, and range of motion stretches.
- Sport-specific Exercises and Tr aining
- Modalities may include: kinesio-taping, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, ice, and heat
- Cervical traction
- Pilates exercises
- Dry Needling
Custom Orthotics: It all starts at the feet! Problems with the feet will eventually affect the knees, hips, back and your posture, and pain and deformity of the feet tends to worsen over time. Our Physical Therapist will perform a full evaluation before making a mold of the feet.